Saturday 27 July 2013

Post mania begins!+All-nighter

Hey guys!
Super early post today, because I pulled an all-nighter. It was fun! It consisted of...

  • Trading
  • Meeting new buddies (at AJS chat!)
  • Giving away some rares :)
  • 2 hours at the trading party (I got about 42 items as a reward- no glove though :( )
  • Chatting
It was a great night! While I'm waiting for AJHQ to update in 20 minutes, I will tell you the story of my all nighter!

OK, so my sister was going to bed and I stayed on the computer. It always starts like that. My dad checked my room from about 10pm-1am, but he seemed cool about it. Yeah XD. The night started off as me derping around on AJ, then going on Animal Jam Spirit to check out some items I wanted to know about. After that, I checked out the new chat I was curious about and met two new friendly buddies, that I gave some rares to. I don't regret it. I remember starting sending normal member store items as an attempt to free up inventory space and then sending 1 rare each- Heart Glasses and Reindeer antlers. I thought to myself- OK this is it but after seeing their reactions I sent a bit more, hopefully they are thankful!
You know what? when you overtrade, it feels good and fun, probably because of the reaction and that they accepted :P
Anyway, after I finished, they went on to trade. The point of the all nighter was to get to the trading party. I waited and waited, talking, trading, asking some nice members for coloured items :)
I will make another wishlist soon :)
After the trading party finally came, at 3.30am, I stayed playing the claw until about 5.15am or so, then I met some buddies, traded, talked then at around 6 I boasted in Crystal Sands XD
Then I got myself some water and ice cubes to put on my eyelids- the hardest thing was to take the ice cubes out of the freezer, and go back upstairs without waking up my parents.
It was a fun night. Thank you if you were my buddy and online at about
11pm-6.30am GMT time
5pm-12.30am Salt Lake City Time
You made my day! Um... night...
About 10 more minutes :T
COME ON AJHQ! I KNOW THAT ROBOTS RELEASE THOSE ITEMS FOR YOU :P MOVE THE UPDATE TIME 1 HOUR EARLIER... PLEASE?
Just now, maybe half an hour ago, my mom came in and said I have no computer for the rest of the holiday... but... XD

  • She's pregnant, it's probably only a mood swing XD
  • I have my ways :)
  • By holidays, she probably means today :P
  • If all else fails, I am getting a macbook on the 3rd of August, so if there is a break, you know how long it will be! LOOK ON THE COUNTDOWN WIDGET!
  • My dad can save me :P
Gosh, gonna be a warm day today... that I will most likely sleep through :P Who cares, I barely go outside, nothing else to do... :P
I mean really XD
I'm so lazy o.o
And I procrastinate XD Especially with homework...
Friday night... got my homework for the weekend...
I say: Pfft, I can relax tonight. I will do it tomorrow.
Saturday:
I will relax. 6pm?
Saturday 6pm:
Nah, tomorrow.
Sunday:
6pm!
Sunday 6pm:
8pm!
Sunday 8pm:
Pfft... I just need to get my candy...
Of course there is more to it, this is just a basic... structure? XD
No more weekend and holiday homework...
BUT EVERYDAY HOMEWORK! D: Math and English every day, but more interesting stuff maybe :3
2 minutes :D
...
Okay I better start logging on.
HEY STARING CONTEST?
...
8 seconds... blinked D:
OK NEW ITEM! YAY!
Logging on =3
LAH LAH LAH GREEN IS NOT A CREATIVE COLOUR
Wait what? It is :'(
Dang you, never trust a singing notebook
I beat my like record on youtube...last time I checked a comment got 24 likes! Yay!
I got into top comments around 10 times now :D
Idk, I never keep in track :)
But it's around 10 :P
Loading...
-whistle-
Did you know, back in Fall 2012, I was addicted to AJ? I would sneak on my dad's mac even if he was in the room next to me, they never found out. I have my ways. I'm pretty Clever XD
I would sneak on at every available opportunity. I would hack my brother's laptop :P Even if it had wotsit marks on it and took 6 hours to start up :P
I was fairly good at it.
I would find where my parents kept all my devices. I loved the blog so much I would even post on my Kindle. Did you know...
that the longest time I ever quit for was about 3 months? That was when my Pink worn got scammed by flashing, but it was kinda my fault too.
Anyway the item is...
This time I get my back on scammers by sending them necklaces and saying things like Sure! I will do it! Cool! OK! Doing a grin face, then running away. It's funny! They don't know I'm recording!


Anyway, the item is...
WHERE IS IT? AGH! SHOW YOURSELF!
Oh yeah! I forgot to check the summer carnival! ^-^
Well the first place I checked after the Jam Marts was the plushie booth... but what about clothes and furnishing? D:
Let's hope for a non member item...
Not there o.o
Ok, last location is the Cocoa Hut... very likely... not -.-
OK I GIVE IN O.O
I'm outta here, see ya later!
I hope they RELEASED the new item.
I just need qa bit more of bnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyhnnfgn


1 comment:

  1. This is a good subject to talk about. Sometimes I fav stuff like this on Reddit. I don't think this would be the best to submit though. I'll look around and find another article that may work.
    how-do-we-make-our-life-healthy-and-long

    ReplyDelete