Thursday 25 July 2013

Mission Accomplished!

Hey!
Remember this post?

Monday, 22 July 2013

Quitting... membership ~(^-^)~

Hey pickles!
NOTE: CLAW AND RAIN CLOUD ARE NOT ON ANYMORE, SORRY! <3
NOTE II: RC CAR, ROBOT, TV, WHITE SKULL,2 HEADDRESSES AND VIKING HAT ARE GONE TOO. IDK ABOUT THE BUBBLYRON.
NOTE III:  ALL I WANT NOW IS A BLUE MAT, RARE SKINNY LAMP, THAT NON MEMBER BIG SKULL THING AND NON MEMBER BLACK GLOVE!

I decided to quit my membership,  which means I'm never getting another again, sorry xD
I' currently trying to get those items:

  1. Scary Bats
  2. Freedom Helmet
  3. Freedom Wings
  4. Pink Worn (Wish me luck xD)
So... I put those member rares I don't need on trade!



Guys, please do not expect too much from me. Some of those were my best items and you should be glad I actually put them up for you guys :)
When asking for offers, check:
  • Am I expecting too much?
  • Is there at least one of the smaller rares? (This will mean you are considerate and I will probably accept your offer)
  • Is there enough rares for Clever to get everything else on her wishlist?
Basically in order of desire:
  1. Worn
  2. Freedoms
  3. Bats
Luckily I only want 3 items :D
Good luck to you!
You can pick up to 4 items!
COMMENT OFFERS BELOW

Well I am happy to Announce I reached all goals plus some extra items!
I am so happy! The original list:
  1. Scary bats
  2. Pink worn
  3. Freedom wings
  4. Freedom Helmet
Then I got all sorts of awkward things XD
Thanks to everyone who traded me! <3

PARTY! :D
WHEN: MONDAY, JULY 29 2013
TIME: 
6.30 -7.30 PM GMT LONDON TIME
12.30-1.30 PM  UTAH TIME
(THERE IS A CLOCK ON THIS BLOG OF GMT LONDON TIME!)
LOCATION:
CLEVERQUEEN'S DEN
REASON:
WISHLIST COMPLETE :D
DETAILS:
  • There will be a short performance
  • The first 5 people and the people who stayed through the whole party will get a prize :D
  • If you want to be in the performance please sign up in the comments or via jam a gram!
  • Flash trading IS ALLOWED, but please do not scam others. If you have been scammed, let me know who they are and I will report them and politely ask them to leave. I will try to help.
  • There will be a Sky High machine. Good luck!
  • There will be contests! Good luck!
Hope to see you there! Oh!
  • Dress code: PINK!

8 comments:

  1. I have a black non-member glove!
    ~;~animetacos~;~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flash trading is scamming.. I got scammed 2 or 3 times for it. The point of it is to quickly accept the items.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i will trade anything i got exept my fox hat for dark pink heddress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I get a headdress does not matter with color and can I get a new years party hat a claw machine and a rare rain cloud p.s I like your blog it is so awesome my user is nat95201

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can give you freedom wings and I blue mat too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the blue mat.
    I'm thecoolpony.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a good subject to talk about. Sometimes I fav stuff like this on Reddit. I don't think this would be the best to submit though. I'll look around and find another article that may work.
    how-do-we-make-our-life-healthy-and-long

    ReplyDelete