Saturday 8 June 2013

Jamaa Neon sign+ Do rares really matter?

Hallo!
Sorry for a late post >.< I have been preparing for France :3
So today I went shopping and now... finally... I managed to post :D
Today's item is...


From the Heatwave party! I love it <3
Looks like the Open sign from beta eh?
Umm ... side topic you say? Okay...
RARES DON'T MATTER! GET OVER IT! Here are some theories to support my ... theory?? XD P.S: IT'S OK TO HAVE RARES, I'M JUST AGAINST RARE OBSESSION OK?

  • There are thousands of other things you can do, from the basic ones to the ones you create yourself. Rares are just ONE of them.
  • All rares will come out... eventually, whether it's 3 years or a couple of months... they will.
  • Rares are just pixels that don't get you anywhere in life... 
  • They cause drama.
  • Rares are not real. Instead of sitting on your ass, you could get off it and do something XD
  • NO OFFENCE INTENDED!
    So yeah... there is a lot more you can do! And...
FOR PICKLE'S SAKE STOP HANGING ROUND IN ALDAN! YOU CAN'T GO ANYWHERE BECAUSE IT'S FULL AND 75% OF IT CONSISTS OF RARE SNOBS!
Looks like I completed my job XD


Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

1 comment:

  1. XD ikr about Aldan >.<
    Besides, why choose ALDAN? Why not another server? I never go into Aldan :p unless one of my buddies is in there... o.o and then it usually makes meh computer crash *sigh*

    ReplyDelete