Saturday 12 January 2013

Sleds!

Heya Jammers!
Sorry for not posting yesterday, I have a busy life... very busy... I need to squash some time in for Animal Jam. Today's new item is the sled... yet another addition to my Winter hangout!

Sorry snowyclaw for using your picture, but its just a sled, something anyone can take, but im sorry anyway >.<  Shoutout to unrare, the amazing Jammer who is helping un-rare people! Generous, she/he is...
Well, I have time for this now, contact me on my chat box or animal jam. Tutorials will be posted soon I suppose. Now... new stuff I added!

  • New epic art!
  • 2 new funny pictures!
  • And stuff I forgot...
I need more inventory space!!! Anyway... bye!

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Make your own banner at MyBannerMaker.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment